Precious lead furnace, silver dividing furnace
The precious lead furnace and the silver separating furnace are used in precious metal workshops to smelt non-ferrous metals.
The main technical parameters:
1. Equipment use: precious metal smelting 2. Specification: φ2300×2500mm
3. Rotation speed of furnace body: 0.5r/min 4. Power of main pump motor of hydraulic station: 45Kw (one tow three forms)
5. Hydraulic motor model: GM05-150; reducer model: GFB36T3 (B68)
6. Combustion system: Combustion system: fuel is natural gas, pressure: 12KPa, calorific value: 600,000 Kcal/h, flame length: ~900mm; flame temperature: ~1350℃; requires a complete set of ignition electric control box, installation angle 200, angle Adjustable at ±50, (including air supply system).
7. Silver-dividing furnace lining: refractory brick LZMGe-18, matching refractory mud, magnesia-chromium high-strength castable, asbestos board.
Features of the precious lead furnace produced by our company:
1. Various types of furnaces can be designed and produced according to customer needs. The furnace structure is reasonable, easy to operate, and highly reliable. The furnace body and lining materials use domestic high-quality refractory materials, and the furnace body has a longer life than similar furnaces.
2. It has strong adaptability to materials and convenient feeding. A highly automated feeding system can be made according to requirements.
3. The combustion system design is optimized, the energy saving effect is obvious, and the operation is simple and convenient.